The Lodge Cochin,
Date of Warrant: November 2, 1921
Freemasony arrived in Cochin in 1921, with Lodge Cochin’s formation, & Wbro. W. T. Anderson as its first master. For the first three decades, the Lodge met at old custom house in Fort Cochin. The present premises has been its home since 1950s, donated by W.Bro. S. S. Koder, hence its name, “Koder Hall”. The premises was renovated in 2014, while maintaining its old world charm and heritage.